A Granny Flat Solution for everyone
We create happy customers!
We design, project manage and build, meaning that we are an all-services, licensed building company, servicing all areas of Castle Hill and the surrounding Hills District. All our work is guaranteed and insured. Better still, we’re local, with our finger on the pulse of the Castle Hill community.
- As designers, you’ll find us accommodating, innovative and inspired;
- As project managers, you’ll find us organised, on-time, friendly and commanding; and
Custom Granny Builders Castle Hill
Email us for a free site assessment on your existing property in Castle Hill to answer any questions.
- As builders, you’ll find us skilful and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
You can leave it to us to lay the ground work for your Granny Flat
You must engage a licensed builder and/or architect to design and construct your granny flat, unless you have an owner-builder’s permit which entitles you to construct a granny flat dwelling. To get an owner builder licence you need to undertake an owner builder course and pay the applicable fees and costs. These outlays can be substantial, so you will need to take them into account when assessing the value of the project. Also ask yourself,
‘Do I have the time and the Granny Flat Builder Skills to make this work?’
Quite seriously, as a builder, I wouldn’t attempt to write my own legal contract because I simply don’t have the skills. I would make a mistake somewhere and the contract would be useless, which may turn out to be quite disastrous for me. I just don’t know the tricks, the traps, which i s to dot and which t s to cross. While there are plenty of successful owner-builders, there are also a large portion of ambitious owner builders who end up at our doorstep needing assistance.
FAQ’s about Granny Flats in Castle Hill
- Does a granny flat need planning in Castle Hill?
- How much would it cost to build a granny flat in Castle Hill?
- How much space do you need for a granny flat in Castle Hill?
- How long does it take to build a granny flat in Castle Hill?
We are here to help you!
The flat pack brochures make it sound easy but in all truth, most people thinking they might save a buck with a flat pack end up spending more than they would have engaging a licensed granny flat builder.